This page is hosted for free by zzz.com.ua, if you are owner of this page, you can remove this message and gain access to many additional features by upgrading your hosting to PRO or VIP for just 32.50 UAH. Do you want to support owner of this site? Click here and donate to his account some amount, he will be able to use it to pay for any of our services, including removing this ad.
Did package to send messages (email, sms, fcm, gcm). Remade using existing payment system UAPay under Omnipay API. Add log of important points. Fixed falling mailing messages through incorrect input in event which served by crontab. Add to admin panel filters on users. Implemented lending system PingYo for Britain on Backend and Frontend. I made it easily extensible to the US and Canada.
I made a page for the contest of letters to St. Nicholas. The user could uploaded the photo to the server (only one), and could vote for his and others (one vote for one photo). If he tried to upload the photo and was not authorized, he saw pop-up with links for registration or logging in. I wrote for this contest js script for returning to the previous page after registration or authorization. Also I did a contest for Valentine's Day. On the page of the contest were links to the category of goods, where you want to search for a gift. When there was a gift on the page of the goods, a pop-up appeared with a form where you had to enter contact information. Competition - 12 days. Gifts and their places were hard coded. I did pop-ups with generating a promotional code -5%, which appeared for the user when he wanted to leave the basket. Using JS I changed some discount icons, and some I hiden in general.
Was involved in the maintenance of the first version, written on an unknown self-script using the Smarty template engine. The site was broken monthly. Replaced the html editor, disabled editing from the admin for the time of the transfer. We transferred it to Yii2, the functionality is maximally reproduced. I wrote a script for the movement of DOM elements (assigning order of records for sorting).
Pulled the layout of the reviews page, fixed the output of the latest news from the blog in a footer, fixed the smtp mailing, cleaned it from the signature of the virus, added feedback management to the administration area, added one more sending to mail when review was wrote.
I pulled out the layout, did the work, did the work with orders, sent the form via SMTP, moved it from the subdomain to the domain, did the wp cart by example, did layout of not empty cart in the navbar, wrote a script to display the gallery when scrolling, blocked the sending of small orders.
I made the CORS reception, added internationalization, sent CURL, added some functionality to the admin panel, wrote the forms to the file (in the database they saved before me), changed the layout, screwed the geoip, fixed the inability to register the identical emails to the dog (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com). I attached 3 landing pages, in one I wrote the script for the change the phone code in form, and I attached them to the general registration.